We routinely refer to our staff, current parents, past generations, and the many supporters of Hollandale Christian School as 'the HCS family'. Hollandale Christian School is immensely blessed by the ongoing support of alumni, community members, the business community, and local churches who value Christian Education and the contribution of HCS to the region! As is true of families, this outpouring of love and support is invaluable.
If you would like to partner with us, there are many ways to do so. We would be honored by your investment toward equipping the next generation. Some of the opportunities are:
- Prayer. Pray for school leadership, staff, students, and families. Our model results in all of these groups working together to assure a high quality education and manage resources effectively.
- Support the school activities. Come cheer for HCS at the soccer tournament, attend one or many of our fundraisers and make a free will offering, come watch our kids perform in the Christmas music program and/or the Spring Musical. Invite your friends to join you!
- Leverage existing philanthropic resources.
- Thrivent Financial Services has something called 'Choice Dollars' which can be designated to a non-profit of your choice. If you are a Thrivent member, consider designating Hollandale Christian School.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of purchases if you shop via Amazon Smile (amazon.com/smile) and designate 'Hollandale Christian School Assn' as your preferred charity.
- Sign up for Scrip. This program allows you to purchase gift cards through the school. A percentage of the value of each card is contributed to the school. You can designate your support to reduce a specific child's tuition cost or to the school's general fund.
- Save Box Tops and Milk Moola and give them to the school. The kids compete for the most items saved annually so if you know a kid who's attending, you may be able to give their team an edge!
- Make a tax deductable financial contribution.
- HCS is organized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Our operating costs are covered by tuition payments, a variety of fundraisers, and gifts from individuals and organizations who make a financial investment in the school. Fundraising and gifts help us to keep our tuition rates as affordable as possible!
- Contribute directly to the endowment fund to assist families who would otherwise be unable to enroll. This is funded entirely by donation. Your partnership here allows even more families to participate in an academically rigourous Christian education.
- The school organizes a very well liked Auction fundraiser each spring. The items auctioned are donated by local businesses and community members. Donate something folks would love to keep bidding up!
- The school has several fundraiser meals & serves a hot lunch on Wednesdays.
- If you like to make food or serve meals we may have an upcoming volunteer opportunity.
- Food related businesses could donate food.
Follow HCS on Facebook by clicking the logo below & sign up for the e-mail newsletter under the 'contact us' menu to stay current on what's happening at Hollandale Christian School.